Since 1977 Carol Sanford has led a revolution in how business is to be conducted. With long-term engagements, she functioned as a supra-executive decoding a company’s DNA and aligning systems to yield game-changing innovation, market leadership, and financial returns.
Through her A-rated speeches and award-winning books, Carol relates examples that inspire and instruct businesses to re-imagine their way of working and change industries, social systems, cultural beliefs and governing practices
Carol Sanford is a very smart and charismatic person. In her own way she is changing the course of history through the amazing work she does.
This is such an exciting and rich conversation packed with essential learnings that will empower you in life and business.
Carol has owned multiple entrepreneurial businesses and was a teacher in university. She’s also worked with some of the largest companies in the world such as Google, Seventh Generation, Proctor & Gamble and the list goes on.
Her highly-praised books, The Responsible Business and her latest The Responsible Entrepreneur, are required reading at leading business schools including Harvard, Stanford, Haas Berkeley and MIT. Universities that use her book include her as a speaker and lecturer not only to students but also to the faculty.
She offers a fundamentally different method of working that has been tested and proven successful on three continents in multiple industries. She doesn’t offer only great ideas. She offers proven success.
Through deep direct experience she has repeatedly seen the fruits of her instruction succeed. In each engagement, Carol worked with all functions and levels of the business: from C-suite executives of Finance, Business Development and Sales, Marketing, IT, R&D, to operations leadership. In most instances this included acquisition, merger, brand development, product management and channel building resulting in decades long market leadership.
Carol Sanford is the real deal—an experienced thought leader and expert that brings about innovative, meaningful and profitable change. As a result she is a captivating speaker with a wealth of real world stories, from her across-the-board experience that will uplift your audience and get them moving.
“Build a different mind to look, not eyes to see”
In this interview you’ll learn…
- What is a regenerative business?
- What are the adding value business streams?
- What is living systems thinking?
- What stops some people from lighting their entrepreneurial fire?
- What conditions create success and personal agency?
- Do you have internal locust of control?
- What makes us the way we are?
- What’s external considering?
- What is Google’s 10x return concept and how does it impact personal agency?
- Why people don’t change they develop what they already have.
- What motivates us? Where did we go wrong?
- What does it mean to have a living system and “nested” understanding? Why is that important to business?
- How great company’s like Apple delve in to community to drive smart innovation.
- How to create things people never ask for.
- Ideals and best practices are toxic to singularity and disruption.
- Lessons from working with Proctor & Gamble.
- How do you get in the hearts and minds of your audience?
- The importance of discovering patterns behind patterns.
- Why nothing works without context.
- What role do startups play in the economy and what advantages do they have over large companies?
- Why do so many small companies fail?
- 3 key tips for early entrepreneurs to help drive success and impact.